Terms and conditions
INTRODUCTION: Welcome to The Games Tribe (the “Website). This Website is operated and maintained by or on behalf of The Games Tribe Limited. (“TGT” or “We” or “Us“).
ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION: In order to make use of certain parts of the Website Service, you will need to register an account with TGT. By registering an account with TGT you warrant that: (a) you meet the minimum age requirement, which will be specified on the registration pages; (b), you have given complete and accurate registration information, and will keep that information updated; and (c) your use of the Website Service does not violate these Terms or breach any Applicable Laws. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for all activities which take place under your username and for keeping your password secure. We may terminate your account with Us for any or no reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability.
In order to use the Website, you will require access to the world-wide web. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the world-wide web (including a computer and modem or other access device).
GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The Website Service is made available for your own, personal use. The Website Service must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the Website you must comply with all applicable UK laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, content which can be posted online) and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence.
CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE: You are responsible for any information, data, text, music, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other content which you post or upload and/or display (in public or privately) to the Website. TGT may (but shall not be obliged to) delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without notice and for any reason and/or to record the IP address from which any Content is posted, uploaded and/or displayed without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, Content which, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or is or may be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way whatsoever, or in respect of which TGT receives any complaint (whether justified or not). By posting, uploading and/or displaying any Content to the Website you warrant that: (a) you own all intellectual property and proprietary rights in such Content or that you have a licence from the owner of such rights to post, upload and/or display such Content on the Website; and (b) the posting, uploading and/or displaying of such Content on the Website and the grant of the licence to TGT (on the terms set out below) will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the Website.
You acknowledge that TGT will not screen or otherwise check any Content which is submitted by you or any other user of the Website Service before it is posted, not monitor yours or any person’s use of the Website Service. As such, you as the user of the Website Service are responsible for any Content you submit to the
SPECIFIC RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: By using this Website you agree not to:
- a. Upload, post or otherwise display Content which is or promotes behaviour which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content; or
- b. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Website Service or any server or networks connected to the Website or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar; or
- c. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content containing a photograph of another person unless you have obtained that person’s consent;
- d. Harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members of the Website, by electronic means or otherwise; or
- e. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content which contains any advertising or promotional materials; or
- f. Restrict or in any way inhibit any other person’s use of the Website; or
- g. Upload, post or otherwise display any Content which is false, misleading, un-necessary and/or repetitive including any Content which is inaccurate, out of date or repeats that previously uploaded, posted or displayed by you or another visitor, unless absolutely necessary; or
- h. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content to a part of the Website which is irrelevant to the subject matter of the Content; or
- i. Register an account with us under more than one user name and/or user account number; or
- j. Use the Website in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity; or
- k. Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access; or
- l. In the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against TGT, or any of the companies in the same group; or
- m. Use or solicit any other account holder’s personal data for any purpose other than establishing non-commercial, lawful contact that such account holder would reasonably expect to welcome; or
CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Website is owned by or licensed to TGT. All rights are reserved. The trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on or in the Website are owned by TGT or third party partners.
LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. TGT may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, TGT does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: TGT DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER.
ACCESS RESTRICTION AND SERVICE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION: TGT reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny you access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with rules relating to conduct or any other provision of these Terms.
ADVERTISERS ON THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for adverts posted on the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on the Website, you do so at your own risk.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run on or through the Website you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Future from time to time and by the decisions of TGT, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition.
TGT reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this the Website and your continued use of the Website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
TGT’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you and TGT.
CONTACT US: You can contact us at The Games Tribe, 17 Kent Road, Bristol, BS7 9DN, email: email@example.com